Funding Calculator byFund My Franchise
With Fund My Franchise
Instantly see what you could qualify for!
By rolling your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), Keogh or other retirement funds into a 401(k) franchise financing vehicle, you can:
- Buy A Franchise, Lower Overhead and Increase Your Success Rate. Instead of sending interest payments to a lender, you can use your money to purchase advertising, buy equipment, lease a company van, or use it in any way that will bring you quicker profits.
- Eliminate Personal Liability. Use our own funds to avoid pledging your home or other assets as loan collateral and potentially jeopardizing your personal credit.
- Maximize Tax-Deferred Benefits. By investing your retirement funds into your own franchise, you can reinvest your profits tax-deferred in your business or in your retirement account. Build your business while you grow your retirement nest egg!
- Enjoy Flexibility. You can mix your retirement funds with personal funds or capital from other investors. It’s the ideal financing structure for husband-and-wife teams!
- Invest in Yourself. Unlike taking risks in the volatile stock market, financing your business with retirement funds is an investment in yourself & one that you can control and count on!
- Discover your retirement account’s true investing power (and the ability to finance your franchise with money you already have)