FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
Clothes Bin® is a national franchise system made up of independently owned bins that are operated by franchisees. The Clothes Bin® mission is to help people reach their entrepreneurial dream of business ownership through a simple and part-time franchise system that promotes environmental stewardship, stimulates the economy and provides a source of clothes, shoes and textiles to those in need in the United States and throughout the world.
Check out this short video on our Clothes Bin Franchise Opportunity!
Clothes Bin® is a part-time franchise opportunity that works full-time:
- The Bin® is your hardest working employee. They work 24/7/365 without overtime pay and they never call in sick. For them, HR stands for “Happily Recycling.”
- Getting started is easy. No build-out, construction inspections or soft openings to worry about. Your bins are ready to get to work the moment you place them in the field and if the location isn’t working for you, you simply relocate the bin to another location. It’s that simple.
- Rain or shine, day and night your bins are working for you. BLIP® will monitor each bin and tell you when they need to be serviced. Our unique system will even layout the most efficient collection route.
- Simple to manage. Unlike many other franchise opportunities, Clothes Bin® franchisees never have to worry about food costs, spoilage or ongoing inventory management and holding costs.
- Affordable franchise. Third-party financing and affordable franchise options make it easier to get started. We even provide discounts for the military, veterans, police and firemen.
- Financing is available* Qualified franchisees may receive third-party financing with approved credit.
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $156145 - $199965
Minimum Investment: $156145 - $199965
Min. Liquidity: 10000
Years in Business: 1986 (Affiliate)
Open Units: 34
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes